The European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO) is looking for a MARKETING COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR.
Founded in 1980, ESTRO, the European SocieTy for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO), is a non-profit and scientific organisation that fosters the role of Radiation Oncology in order to improve patients’ care in the multimodality treatment of cancer.
With over 7 000 members in and outside Europe, ESTRO supports all the Radiation Oncology professionals in their daily practice: Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Radiobiologists and RTTs (Radiation Therapists) and the wider oncology community.
ESTRO’s mission is to promote innovation, research, and dissemination of science through its congresses, special meetings, educational courses and publications.
You contribute to promoting ESTRO brand, activities and products to support ESTRO growth through the usage of the appropriate digital channels. You ensure that ESTRO’s communication with members and potential members is aligned with ESTRO Communication strategy and supports Business development Management in crafting marketing materials.
- Carry out research on perceptions and needs of the target audience;
- Extract and analyze data from the CRM system (demographic profile, historical purchase behavior, on-site behavior) to define purchasing patterns of the target audiences;
- Contribute to finding ways to generate potential members’ buy-in for ESTRO and to increase existing membership and ESTRO’s events participation;
- Is driven by the yearly sales objectives (revenue or volume driven) set by Management and linked to the overall ESTRO’s P&L;
- Prepare and release the appropriate communication when ESTRO launches new packages or upgrades existing ones or any change that might positively impact membership;
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including website, social media, fora, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services;
- Seek and suggest opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand for further possible implementation;
- Monitor fora, social media sites and the press to assess perception and expectations about ESTRO and the oncology environment;
- Monitor registration services, follow-up and oversee involved providers;
- Advocate internally on members and potential members’ behalf to get the right staff members involved in each marketing/communication action;
- Report on outcomes of actions and innovations to Management on a monthly base in order to allow adequate financial monitoring and forecasting.
- Other duties as per defined scope
- Participating to and/or leading transversal projects
If you combine following criteria and qualities, then you are probably the person we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, public relations, or a similar field;
- Excellent English (both verbal and written) - knowledge of other language(s) an asset;
- Expertise in social media or website effectiveness;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently;
- Comfortable with interpreting data in order to draw sensible conclusions;
- Sales readiness;
- Effective collaboration spirit;
- Adhesion to work schedules to meet deadlines;
- Genuine interest for members and potential members challenges;
- Good insight of the oncology/scientific environment;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Creative and innovative mindset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems;
- Strong written and oral abilities;
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English (with reference “Marketing” in the subject line) by 05/11/2019 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview. Contacts should happen by 8 november 2019.