ESTRO members can order products at substantially reduced prices. Please note that in order to benefit from the member price, you must renew your membership for 2020 before registering to the course.To benefit from these member rates, please visit the membership page to become a member or renew your membership BEFORE proceeding with your order.
|| 500 EUR
|| 675 EUR
|| 650 EUR
|| 775 EUR
|| 800 EUR
|| 900 EUR
* Members with specialty RadiationTherapist (RTT) may register at the In Training fee
Early rates are applied up to three months before the starting date of the course.
Late rates are applied three months before the starting date of the course.
The fee includes the course material, coffees, lunches, and the social event.
Advance registration & payment are required.
On-site registration will not be available.
Since the number of participants is limited, late registrants are advised to contact the ESTRO office before payment, to inquire about availability of places. Access to homework and/or course material will become available upon receipt of full payment.
Insurance and cancellation
The organiser does not accept liability for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance policies.
In case an unforeseen event would force ESTRO to cancel the meeting, the Society will reimburse the participants fully the registration fees. ESTRO will not be responsible for the refund of travel and accommodation costs.
In case of cancellation, full refund of the registration fee minus 15% for administrative costs may be obtained up to three months before the course and 50% of the fee up to one month before the course. No refund will be made if the cancellation request is postmarked less than one month before the start of the course.
ESTRO members from economically challenged countries may register at a preferential rate of 350 Euro if three conditions are met:
1. Only ESTRO members for 2020 are eligible (please make sure your 2020 membership is in order before you apply for the reduced fees)
2. Only one course per person per year can be subsidized by ESTRO
3. Sponsored candidates are not entitled to reduced fees (the invoicing address has to be the one of the participant)
- We can only guarantee a certain number of reduced fees per course
- Application deadlines are the same as early registration fees (3 months before the course date
List of Economically challenged countries and eligible courses