To apply for the course, please send your statement of interest & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020 (12:00 CET) in the form of an open letter (maximum 2 A4 pages in length) with the following information:
- Name and gender
- Profession and year of training or year of independent practice (post- qualification)
- Location of workplace: department/organisation and country
- Interest and motivation in wishing to attend the course, which may address some/all the following:
- Previous experiences in which leadership (self or others) was or was not displayed
- Areas where the applicant feels they particularly need or wish to develop relevant skills and knowledge
- Leadership goals – short and long-term
- Other reasons for strong interest in course
- Demonstration of commitment to engage in all aspects of the course
- Evidence that course learning will likely lead to a change in behaviour or involvement in activities as a result of participation
You will be contacted regarding the outcome of your application by 7 February 2020.
ESTRO members can order products at substantially reduced prices. Please note that in order to benefit from the member price, you must renew your membership for 2020 before registering to the course.To benefit from these member rates, please visit the membership page to become a member or renew your membership BEFORE proceeding with your order.
|| 400 EUR
|| 575 EUR
|| 550 EUR
|| 675 EUR
|| 700 EUR
|| 800 EUR
* Members with specialty RadiationTherapist (RTT) may register at the In Training fee
After communication of the outcome of your application,
Early rates are applied up to 21 February 2020 at 12:00 CET.
Late rates are applied after 21 February 2020 at 12:00 CET.
The fee includes the course material, coffees and on one lunch.
Insurance and cancellation
The organiser does not accept liability for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance policies.
In case an unforeseen event would force ESTRO to cancel the meeting, the Society will reimburse the participants fully the registration fees. ESTRO will not be responsible for the refund of travel and accommodation costs.
In case of cancellation, full refund of the registration fee minus 15% for administrative costs may be obtained up to three months before the course and 50% of the fee up to one month before the course. No refund will be made if the cancellation request is postmarked less than one month before the start of the course.