A prize of € 5000 will be given to a radiotherapy professional for research in the field of radiobiology, radiation physics, clinical radiotherapy or radiation technology.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
• Candidates should be ESTRO members, having completed the submitted work in the previous year.
- Applicant should be a member for the year 2020
- All ESTRO members under 36 (with the exception of Corporate members) are eligible to apply. For more information visit the ESTRO website: http://estro.org/members.
• Submissions should be brought forward by the candidates or their department heads and may be work done as an individual piece of research or as a thesis complete in the field of biological, physical and clinical research.
• Candidates should be younger than 36. Exceptions will be made for female applicants who had to interrupt their research for pregnancy/maternity reasons; for them the maximum age is fixed at 40.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit one PDF file by email to Eralda Azizaj (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing in this order:
• A curriculum vitae and a list of publications (maximum 4 pages)
• A copy of the abstract on the project which should have been submitted for ESTRO 2020 (indicate abstract number, abstract title and submitting author with your application)
• A summary (in English) of their work (max 2 pages)
Candidates should commit themselves to write an original paper in English on (part of) the scientific work carried out. This paper should be based on previously unpublished
data and should be written according to the “Instructions to authors” of the Journal “Radiotherapy and Oncology” in which it will be published if accepted.
Deadline to apply: 30 October 2019 (23:59 CET).