In Training Member - 75 EUR
All European professionals (= in training in a European institute) in the field of Radiation Oncology who are not currently active members. To be eligible, applicants should be less than 40 years old with a relevant university diploma granted less than ten years ago and currently be in training or enrolled in a full time PhD programme in a European institute.
Eligibility valid maximum 4 years.
During the online registration process, a copy of the diploma AND a letter from the head of department stating that the applicant is currently in training, have to be uploaded. The validity of these documents is then checked internally.
This category offers you access to ESTRO’s benefits, with the exception that you have no voting rights in the General Assembly and you won’t be eligible for the Officer positions within ESTRO.
- Subscription and online access to Radiotherapy and Oncology (electronic only)
- Discount on the article publication charge related to the open access journals (ctRO, phiRO, tipsRO)
- Reduced fee for attending ESTRO and Joint Conferences
- Reduced fee for attending ESTRO and Joint Courses
- Eligibility for special fees for members from emerging countries (conference) and a less competitive countries (courses)
- Eligibility for Grants and Awards
- Eligibility to participate in ESTRO's Governance Activities
- Online access to the ESTRO Physics Booklets
- Online access to FALCON Cases (members' cases)
- Online access to the ESTRO events webcasts (after 6 months)
- Online access to the Membership directory
- Special prices for ESTRO Publications and Handbooks
- Online access to the ESTRO EU Affairs Monitoring Report
- Access to the monthly ESTRO Public Affairs e-newsletter upon request (email@example.com)