1. Who can apply for ESTRO membership?
ESTRO membership is open to:
- Healthcare providers in the field of cancer care and/or cancer research
- Individuals working for a company
- Individuals who have an interest in the field of radiation oncology
In order to become an ESTRO member or renew your ESTRO membership, please connect to www.estro.org and apply online.
2. I applied for affiliate membership but I realize later during the
year that I would like to increase my ESTRO benefits. Is this possible and how
can I proceed?
Yes, it is possible. You will be able to upgrade your membership any time during the year in order to increase your benefits.
- As Active member, you can upgrade for supporting ambassador and then get access to the educational material online and also participate to the solidarity fund.
- As In training member, you can upgrade for Active members and supporting Ambassador and benefit from discount rates to courses and conferences, without any limitation, all year long.
- As Affiliate member and Radiation Oncology professional, you can upgrade to Active member and supporting Ambassador, and benefit from discount rates to courses and conferences, without any limitation, all year long.
3. Can I cancel my membership during the membership year?
YES, but you need to provide the President with a written notice at least three months before the effective date of such withdrawal. You will not be entitled to any refund.
4. When will my membership renewal become active and for how long?
ESTRO first needs to approve the membership conditions, and also needs to duly allocate your payment. This process can take a few days, especially with bank transfers. ESTRO membership is valid for a year starting on the 1st January till 31st December.
5. When does my membership start and end?
ESTRO membership is valid for a year starting on the 1st January till 31st December.
6. When can I renew my membership?
Renewal will start the last quarter of the year
7. My access to the Green Journal is not working? What can I do?
You are using the correct link. The access to the Green journal for ESTRO members can only be done through the ESTRO webpage
your membership status (become a member or renew your membership)
your payment status is 0-balance
8. For how long I am eligible for the In training membership?
You are eligible 4 years
9. Who is entitled to voting rights?
Full members (active and supporting ambassadors) are entitled to voting rights
10. I am not receiving any communication from ESTRO office. Why?
As ESTRO member, you have the responsibility to provide us with your correct contact details (email address). If you don’t receive any communication from ESTRO, please send your contact details to email@example.com
11. I am an Affiliate Member and I wish to attend more than one event
during the year, can I chose which event I will register as ESTRO member?
The membership fee will apply to the first event you register to.