Reed Messe Vienna GmbH Congress Center
Mondial Congress & Events is the appointed official housing agent for ESTRO 36 and has blocked a variety of hotel rooms at attractive rates. Make sure you secure a room at your preferred hotel as soon as possible as availability is limited. Information on available hotels, rates as well as a convenient hotel map can be found online on the congress website.
TRANSPORTATION TO VIENNA
One of the big advantages of the Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center is its inner city location. The venue is served by two underground stations, a stone’s throw from the three main entrances.
The Congress Centre also has excellent links with the air-port, the motorway and rail networks. Just 20 minutes by taxi from Vienna International Airport, it is sandwiched between the Prater park and the nearby Danube. The historic city centre is only a few minutes away by under-ground.
HOW TO REACH THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
GPS: 1020 Vienna, Ausstellungsstraße or Trabrennstraße
From the south: Südautobahn A2 - Südosttangente A23 inth e direction of Praha/Brno – exit Handelskai/Messezentrum.
From the east: (Wien-Schwechat Airport): Ostautobahn A4 – Südosttangente A23 in the direction of Praha/Brno - exit Handelskai/Messezentrum.
From the west: Westautobahn A1 until the motorway junction at Steinhäusl – Außenringautobahn A21 until the motorway junction at Vösendorf – Südosttangente A23 in the direction of Praha/Brno - exit Handelskai/Messezentrum.
From the north: Donauuferautobahn A22 until the exit for Reichsbrücke (direction Zentrum) – after the bridge turn left at the first traffic light into Vorgartenstraße and drive to the junction to Ausstellungsstraße.
With public transport systems from Vienna Airport (VIE) to Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center
"CAT" - CITY AIRPORT TRAIN to Wien Mitte/Landstraße – take the U4 line in direction Heiligenstadt get out at Schottenring – take the U2 line in direction Aspernstraße.
SCHNELLBAHN S7 in direction Südbahnhof – get out at Praterstern – take the U2 line in direction Aspernstraße
BUS “VIENNA AIRPORT LINES” to Morzinplatz – take the tramway 1 in direction Stefan-Fadinger-Platz - get out at Schottenring – take the U2 line in direction Aspernstraße.
With public transport systems from the Vienna Railway Stations to Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center
SÜD/OSTBAHNHOF (under construction) – Replacement: Meidling/Philadelphiabrücke:
- UNDERGROUND U6 in direction Floridsdorf to Längenfeldgasse – U4 line in direction Heiligenstadt to Schottenring – U2 line in direction Seestadt
- SCHNELLBAHN to Praterstern - U2 line in direction Seestadt
- UNDERGROUND U3 in direction Simmering to Volkstheater - U2 line in direction Seestadt
• line 5 in direction Praterstern to Praterstern – U2 line in direction Seestadt
• line D in direction Südbahnhof to Schottentor - U2 line in direction Seestadt
• line 33 in direction Friedrich-Engels-Platz to Friedensbrücke – U4 line in direction Hütteldorf to Schottenring - U2 line in direction Seestadt
BAHNHOF PRATERSTERN (ehem. Bahnhof Wien Nord)
- UNDERGROUND U2 in direction Seestadt
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
• U2 UNDERGROUND LINE „Karlsplatz – Seestadt“ The ideal exit to entrances A and Congress Center: sta - tion „Messe-Prater“ The ideal exit to entrance D: station „Krieau“
• BUS line 11A „Heiligenstadt - Seestadt“ exit to all entrances: station „Krieau“
• BUS line 80B „Kaiserebersdorf - Seestadt“ exit to all entrances: station „Krieau“