GUIDELINES FOR SPEAKERS
Regarding your presentation we would like to provide you with some guidelines:
- If you are unable to attend the conference inform both the ESTRO Office and the chairperson as soon as possible;
- Please carefully read the Speaker Operation Procedure document- click here - to download
- When preparing your presentation we suggest you use the PPT template which can be found here (to use it, save it on your PC)
- Ensure that you are in the conference room well in advance of the session in which you are speaking
- Introduce yourself to the chairperson well in advance of the session
- Ensure that you are aware of the time limit for your presentation and that you do not exceed this limit
- Give your presentation to the “Preview Room” at least 3 hours in advance or the day before if it is scheduled early in the morning.
INFORMATION FOR ABSTRACT AUTHORS
ESTRO 36 abstracts were selected for the following types of presentations.
Abstract is presented in one of the Proffered Papers sessions. Refer to the instructions above for the delivery of your PPT presentation on site.
Posters selected for the poster viewing sessions will be highlighted in the conference final programme and will be displayed in a central section of the poster area. Posters on a similar topic will be grouped together. The presenting authors of the selected posters in the group will visit all the posters within each group, along with the audience. At each poster, the presenting author will present his/her poster in 5 minutes, and then there will be 3 minutes for discussion, which will be lead by two chairpersons for the group.
Authors are required to display a poster on the designated poster panel. Posters are grouped by topic.
Poster mounting time: Posters can be mounted as of 16:00 on Thursday, 4 May 2017 or anytime after that.
Poster removal time: Posters should be removed on Tuesday, 9 May 2017 before 13:00. Any posters remaining after that time will be discarded.
Authors are requested to be present next to their poster during the poster reception which will be held on Saturday, 6 May 2017 as of 18:30.
Authors upload an electronic poster in the ESTRO system. E- posters will be available for viewing in special stations available at the conference venue, anytime during the conference. There is no designated time slot for viewing. You will be able to view all electronic posters as frequently, and as often as you wish.
POSTER SESSION ONLINE
We are pleased to present the innovative PosterSessionOnline service for ESTRO 36, where all posters can be browsed online both on-site and, after the congress, to ensure that your poster gets maximum exposure.
We strongly encourage all presenters who have an abstract accepted for E-Poster / Poster / Poster Viewing to prepare and submit an electronic poster online free of charge.
Furthermore, for abstracts selected for Poster, you can order printing online - on an optional basis - before the congress and later collect your poster on-site at your convenience. The cost for this service is 59€ + 21% VAT.