FALCON (Fellowship in Anatomic DeLineation and CONtouring) is the multifunctional ESTRO platform for contouring and delineation. Eight such workshops have been planned for ESTRO 36.
Friday 5 May 2017 from 08:00-10:00
Repeated Saturday 6 May from 14:45-16:45
Friday 5 May 2017 from 10:30-12:30
Repeated Sunday 7 May from 14:45-16:45
Friday 5 May 2017 from 13:30-15:30
Repeated Monday 8 May from 14:45-16:45
Friday 5 May 2017 from 16:00-18:00
Repeated Tuesday 9 May from 08:30-10:30
The delineation workshops are aimed at all radiation oncology professionals who want to improve their contouring skills.
STRUCTURE OF THE WORKSHOPS
• Presentation of the clinical case and the delineation exercise
• Explanation of the contouring software
• 20 minutes for the first delineation on site
• Presentation of the delineation guidelines
• 20 minutes for the second delineation on site
• Discussion between experts and participants.
• Participants should bring their own laptops
• Wifi and wired connection will be available
• Participants will be limited to 60 per workshop to keep a strong interactivity in the group.
FALCON workshops have been organised at ESTRO congresses since 2010 and have been growing steadily in popularity.
Attending a FALCON workshop offers the opportunity for individual professionals to:
• Validate their contouring practice during live workshops by comparing them
with those from experts and other participants
• Learn the indications proposed by the experts that coordinate the workshops
• Discuss with other participants, experts and panellists
• Communicate and use the delineation guidelines in order to further integrate them into daily practice.
CONTOURING WORKSHOP FEES
*To register as a student you should be an ESTRO member and send a copy of your valid student card to firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. Institute letters are not accepted.
**Members with specialty RTT may register at the In Training fee.